here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:

;extension=php_bz2.dll
;extension=php_curl.dll
;extension=php_fileinfo.dll

extension=php_gd2.dll

;extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll

extension=php_intl.dll

;extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
;extension=php_mbstring.dll
;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
;extension=php_mysql.dll
;extension=php_mysqli.dll
;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
;extension=php_openssl.dll
;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll

extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll

;extension=php_pgsql.dll
;extension=php_shmop.dll
;extension=php_soap.dll
;extension=php_sockets.dll

extension=php_sqlite3.dll

;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
;extension=php_tidy.dll
;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
;extension=php_xsl.dll

but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first installer step.

Thank you