here is an example:

;extension=php_bz2.dll
;extension=php_curl.dll
;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
;extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=/usr/local/lib/php-5.6/modules/gd.so
;extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll
;extension=php_intl.dll
extension=/usr/local/lib/php-5.6/modules/intl.so
;extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
extension=/usr/local/lib/php-5.6/modules/ldap.so
;extension=php_mbstring.dll
;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
;extension=php_mysql.dll
;extension=php_mysqli.dll