On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 07:25:21PM +0300, li...@wrant.com wrote:
> Mon, 1 Jul 2019 17:56:18 +0200 Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado
> <i...@juanfra.info>
> > On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 06:39:01PM +0300, li...@wrant.com wrote:
> > > Mon, 1 Jul 2019 17:13:44 +0200 Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado
> > > <i...@juanfra.info>

> > > Here you go wrong on all points..  Next time, bring 100% more experience.
> > >
> > > Sat, 29 Jun 2019 20:45:14 +0200 Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado
> > > <i...@juanfra.info>

> > > This is not exactly inspirational, neither convincing.  Try again later..
> > > Juan, I still can not find one single piece of text where you were right.
> > >

> > Can you show me what missing Wayland part is bigger than DRM+Mesa+LLVM?.
> >
> > After the personal attack, I was hoping a more elaborated answer.
> >

> All messages sent to you only through the list in public..
>
> You can not see it:  you are wrong.  Now, cover your ears.

No, you three (gwes, Roderick and "lists") are wrong, I see assholes
protecting a bloat called X. The only thing we miss for Wayland in
base is libxml and it's not as bloated as shit called DRM, Mesa and
X.org, so it's perfectly acceptable, but the masturbating monkey like
you doesn't want security, you want a slow, insecure and bloated shit
called X.

Juan, if you help me with wscons then we can have working Wayland
compositors running outside of X session in 2019 at OpenBSD.