Awesome - thank you for your time and for the valuable information.

That’s hilarious about the serial port. I’ll try plugging into a switch,
reproducing the crash, and SSHing into it. I still haven’t tried the
syslogd tip you mentioned either. It’s time for me to start learning more
about X. Will be in touch.

Regards