On 3/12/06, Wijnand Wiersma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, you were advocating something else I don't want to use.
> But ok, I should have been friendlier, I apologize.
> I just hate that kinda behaviour.

So, you know everything?  You've tried everything?  What if you were
actually open to learning something new or trying something new and
found that icewm was the BEST window manager you've ever seen?  Or,
perhaps you'd learn it doesn't work for you.  You've got too much hate
in you.  Let go.  Yes, I may have advocated something you don't want
to use, but you're advocating using something that you even admit is
broken.

> I have a problem with gnome and the gnome guys should just fix it.
> Switching is NOT the solution.

In a perfect world software would be perfect.  There'd be no bugs.
All developers would make sure their applications work on OpenBSD (or
the OS you're using).  But that's not the case.  You _might_ have to
look at an alternate solution.  If the gnome guys aren't fixing _your_
problem, maybe you should cuss them out, not the guy that's trying to
help you by potentially giving you more information than you
previously had.  Then again, maybe cussing people out isn't the answer
either.

--
http://erdelynet.com/
Support OpenBSD! http://www.openbsd.org/orders.html