Hello,

> Yes, WM also works fine here. But again, it is not a solution. GNOME
> should not be released in such buggy state.

Please respect the amount of effort it takes our developers to port  huge
applications like GNOME. Such applications must be debugged and patched to
even run, let alone in a stable state. As you have learned, you will upset
people if you post a list of bugs to our list, saying that our efforts are
"dissappointing". At least you could have posted each of these bugs to
ports@ with a DMESG and output of pkg_info?

Its worth mentioning that once apps have been ported, patches are sent back
to the developers of the apps, but whether they import the fixes or not is
out of control of the OpenBSD community.

Regards

Edd