On 3/12/06, Michael Erdely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/12/06, Greg Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 3/12/06, Michael Erdely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Gnome is too bloated anyway... try out icewm.  Much better.
> > If we're getting into religious wars here WindowMaker works great for me.
> >
> > Greg
>
> Wow!  I'm not trying to start a religious war.  Who cares what window
> manager their using as long as they can conveniently get to the real
> applications they want to use.
>
> I take it back.  Trying to help people sucks.

No, that doesn't suck. It just wasn't helpfull.
I know what other options are around, but I actually like gnome. But
they have a broken panel, it will get fixed, no big deal. I was just
hoping for someone that actually knows the current status of
gnome-panel to respond.

And no Micheal, I don't have too much hate in me and if you would know
me you wouldn't say that.
I just know what I want to run and I hope to see a particular problem
solved, I don't need anyone else to tell me to run something entirely
different, that is just annoying. I hope you understand my point.

Wijnand