Just FYI, when I updated from a smooth 7.0 to 7.1 about a week ago, I
started experiencing audio/video stuttering that I did not before. I
am unclear on what exactly the problem is, whether it's the kernel, a
driver, Firefox, etc. I just know that I went from a "no audio/video
issues whatsoever" X230 to a "I get about 20 seconds before the next
stutter will happen" X230. :-/

--
Peter H. Fröhlich | Senior Code Monkey | https://phf.github.io/