I hope it isn't in bad etiquette to resurrect an old piece of mail.

Since May I mitigated the stuttering audio issue with Firefox running
by using Firefox ESR 91. Clearly something beyond 91 added something
that doesn't jive well with OpenBSD. Now that 91 ESR is gone and it is 102
the issue has returned.

I have been playing around with a different issue, but in the process
of messing with that issue I came across something. I ran sndiod in
debug mode with these flags:

sndiod -dd -f rsnd/0 -F rsnd/1

I then went to try out opening tabs in firefox which then triggered
a whole bunch of this getting spat out

snd1: rec hw xrun, rused = 1440/7680
snd1: play hw xrun, pused = 6240/7680
snd1: rec hw xrun, rused = 960/7680
snd1: play hw xrun, pused = 6720/7680
snd1: rec hw xrun, rused = 480/7680
snd1: play hw xrun, pused = 7200/7680
[...]

I'm wondering if someone has more of a clue as to what all
this means.