Ramiro,

Do you really think you're improving the situation by mourning in our
mailing lists? Have you tried debugging the problems you mention? Have
you tried contacting the respective ports maintainers to work out those
issues with them? Did you bother to report at all?

Just pointing at people and saying things don't work may be easy, but is
definitely not a constructive approach. And if all you want to do is
crying, go run something else. Nobody is forcing you to run OpenBSD.
But if you do, be at least thankful to the people who do ports for their
effort. That's best done by respecting their work and helping them fix
bugs that you might encounter. My kind suggestion: go ahead, do it.
I'm sure they're eager to see diffs from you.

-p.