Folks,
Just to say keeping rrdcached for smokeping, and just using the smokeping.sock

server "default" {
        listen on * port 80
        location "/smokeping/smokeping.fcgi*" {
        fastcgi {
                socket "/run/smokeping.sock"
        }
        }
}

is way faster ... for the user interface...  ...  Ill let you know if
there are any negative impact on the  graphs ...

Thanks

Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,