I think I  understand better. Now .. but is there still a security
benefit from having the different services in their own jails  ?
(even if the jail cells come with their own metaphorical  swimming
pool and armoury )

or is it that the jails don’t offer enough compared with  the
additional workload of managing multiple copies  of libraries/binaries
in the system... ?

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth.