Hello Stefan(s),

Thanks for your replies.
In my setup PIN is disabled.Also I've just tried entering { ifconfig umb0
down;ifconfig umb0 apn internet;ifconfig umb0 pin "";ifconfig umb0 up } But
nothing comes up.
It is still at the same stage.

Even if I set the wrong PIN it gives the same message. I think it really
can not initialize the SIM.The question is why? How to troubleshoot?