On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 11:46:14PM +0300, Samuel Jayden wrote:
> Hello Stefan(s),
>
> Thanks for your replies.
> In my setup PIN is disabled.Also I've just tried entering { ifconfig umb0
> down;ifconfig umb0 apn internet;ifconfig umb0 pin "";ifconfig umb0 up } But
> nothing comes up.
> It is still at the same stage.

Checking the code, the "PIN required" state is a default state which
gets upgraded by a specific status message received from the device.
So perhaps this message from ifconfig is misleading, and the device
never tells us what the actual SIM state is.

Are you sure the APN "internet" is correct?
If not then please check with your ISP, they should be able to
tell you the APN to use.

There is also the 'ifconfig umb0 debug' command which will show debug
output from umb in dmesg and /var/log/messages once the interface starts
operating. Perhaps that will provide hints about the connection failure.