Has anybody done this through a full bridge? My Actiontech isn't nearly as friendly with it's options...

Simon Slaytor wrote:
Half Bridge mode is your friend here.

Not sure if the D-Link supports this mode however, Google is less than helpful. Essentially in half bridge mode the modem handles the PPPoA authentication with the ISP, as in NAT mode obtaining an IP address from the remote provider as normal. Unlike NAT mode however the modem then leases out this exact same IP address to the connected ethernet host, thereby presenting the external IP directly to your external ethernet port. Finally the modem begins to transparently bridge the ADSL/Ethernet connections.

I can vouch for Zoom X3/4 and ADSL Nation X-Modems working in this mode without issue.