On Sun, 05 May 2024 21:52:11 +0200,
Bodie <bo...@bodie.cz> wrote:

> openfiles is very questionable, did you measure with fstat(1) how many of
> them do you have when you run Firefox or Chrome or did you have any errors
> in logs regarding exhausting that limit?

I run my desktop with default settings (512) and got an issue only once,
when tried to build huge Java project with very complicated maven build
which includes a few custom plugins. Restart of that build helps.

Ok, I know second way to encoutner it. doveadm fetch over archive of mail
which contians a user with hundreds of folders.

--
wbr, Kirill