Hello,

Protectli VP2440 looks a solid option... please report on it if you take it.

Some N100 fanless could be good at performance/energy, but I don't
know any safe brand... maybe someone knows ?

The trade-off would be PCIe 3.0 sharing lanes across NICs and storage,
restricting simultaneous multi-port 10G burst bandwidth.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email protected] <[email protected]> De la part de Kirill 
A.Korinsky
Envoyé : lundi 5 octobre 2026 22:12
À : OpenBSD misc <[email protected]>
Objet : Mini PC with 10Gb NIC

misc@,

I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is
fanless or very quite.

I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care.

It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting.

So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know
anything else?

Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".

-- 
wbr, Kirill

Reply via email to