On 2026-10-05, Kirill A Korinsky <[email protected]> wrote: > misc@, > > I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is > fanless or very quite. > > I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care. > > It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting. > > So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know > anything else? > > Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".
A few ideas: Some of the Mac Mini models have 1x copper 10GbE (arm64) and very quiet. Minisforum have various options (arm64 and amd64), reviews generally say things like "not silent but fairly quiet" MS-R1 2x10 copper rge (arm64), MS-01 2x10 SFP+ ixl 2x2.5 copper igc MS-S1 2x10 copper rge (also MS-02 ultra 1x10 copper rge 1x2.5 copper igc but not so mini) Supermicro have some small systems with 10GbE but they tend to be pretty noisy. MACCHIATObin Double Shot dual SFP+ (but it's a dev board).

