Hello,

I found this:
https://www.csl-computer.com/en/catalog/product/view/id/9183/s/mini-pc-konfigurator-csl-amd-am4/category/373

Try to check the CSL AMD AM4, it looks pretty well.

Then you can still browse:
https://www.ankermann.com/en/mini-pc.htm
https://www.ankermann.com/en/nuc-brix-configurator.htm

The pc configurator has the option to add the 10gbe but it is not about minipcs.

I found also this chinese site:
https://texhoo.com

Good search, and don't enjoy too much !


dan

From: Kirill A. Korinsky <[email protected]>
To: OpenBSD misc <[email protected]>
Date: Oct 5, 2026 22:14:18
Subject: Mini PC with 10Gb NIC

> misc@,
> 
> I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is
> fanless or very quite.
> 
> I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care.
> 
> It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting.
> 
> So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know
> anything else?
> 
> Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".
> 
> -- 
> wbr, Kirill

Reply via email to