On Mon, Oct 05, 2026 at 10:11:34PM +0200, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
> misc@,
>
> I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is
> fanless or very quite.
>
> I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care.
>
> It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting.
>
> So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know
> anything else?
>
> Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".
>
> --
> wbr, Kirill
>

This one has 2x SFP+ using ix(4) and 2x 2.5Gb/s igc(4)s. DDR5 so-dimm
and nvme m2.2280. Optional fan (so you can experiment with different
fans to see which one is quiet enough for you, or run fanless)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DKJSW987


This one doesn't have 10Gb but has 4x 2.5Gb ports and fits in the palm
of your hand (75mm x 75mm x 50mm). Soldered memory, m2.2242 nvme. it
has a small fan that you can hear if you put your ear right next to it
but otherwise silent.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCTWH3KS

both have n305 cpus and "just work" on openbsd. I have them in my rack
doing various things. both are very quiet. both are probably available
from aliexpress or elsewhere, also.

Reply via email to