On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 04:00:03AM -0700, Clint Pachl wrote:
> Don't; just drop it and act like a man. "No, Theo needs an apology
> because his feelings are hurt." Holy shit, you sound like my sister and
> her bitch friends.

What exactly do men act like?  It seems you don't know, you only report
what your sister acts like.

> The comments made by Theo over the years have been very childish and
> ignorant. I can't believe anybody would give him anything. He's just
> like the prissy little baby you see who crys, bitches, and moans until
> her mommy gives her her way. Then, she still acts like she deserves
> more. That's not an opinion, that's fact. Just read any of his posts
> where issues get a little heated.

I heard he bitches because he's right most of the time and people realise
this.  So why are you bitching?

Happy Canada day; Bon fete Canada!

-peter

Here my ticker tape .signature #### My name is Peter Philipp #### lynx -dump
"http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pufferfish&oldid=20768394"; | sed -n
131,136p #### So long and thanks for all the fish!!!