On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
dilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake:

> My question is simple- I'm a relative newbie at BSD so please bear with me.
> I'm trying to launch the internet; so I open a terminal and go "percent sign
> 'Internet'" at the prompt
>
> ie: >%internet
>
> and it doesn't work. What gives??!!
>
> Also "percent sign 'Print'" doesn't work and neither does "percent sign
> 'word processor'"
>
> How would I launch the internet, the word processor and print a document?
>
> any help would be appreciated
>
> -James

Due to misuse of it by a few bad employees, we have had to temporarily
take the internet away.  Its sad that the internet is ruined for
everyone by a few "bad apples" but until they learn their lesson, the
internet will stay locked in my desk drawer.

I hope everyone will learn a valuable lesson by this...