Johan P. Lindstrvm wrote:
Shame on everyone who dont buy their CD's. Try it out from a local FTP
and when the time comes, twice a year so far, get your release on CD,
plenty of nice stickers and the artwork is always amazing.

I never buy the CDs because I don't have a use for them. I agree that, like everything else about the project, they are of a very high quality. It's just that I'm a minimalist.

However, I do donate to the project regularly. There have been a few years where I haven't, but unemployment coupled with medical bills can be a bitch.

I think your statement may be a little too broad. Not everyone who avoids the CDs deserves shame. It's the people who only take from the project, and never give back in kind for the high value that they have received, who should feel ashamed.

Breeno