On 1/23/07, stupidmail4me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've checked and I've checked and I've checked. Please
help!

I have an OpenBSD 4.0 firewall on a public network,
let's say 1.2.3.4. It serves as a firewall/NAT box for
an internal network, 192.168.1.0/24.

There's a server located behind that box, say,
192.168.1.100. I need to create a VPN to that server.
(No, simply using a ssh tunnel won't work for various
reasons!)

Is it possible to create a VPN from an outside Windows
XP Pro machine to our private network using IPSEC?
I've read the man pages and they all say how to create
a VPN between two OpenBSD boxes. Fine, but that's not
what I need. There was a page on openbsd.cz that's not
there anymore.

Please, please help!

You mean, how to set up IPSec on windows? 1 second on google found me:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/network/ipsec/default.mspx
Have fun

-Nick