From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of stupidmail4me
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:06 PM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: VPN

I've checked and I've checked and I've checked. Please
help!

I have an OpenBSD 4.0 firewall on a public network,
let's say 1.2.3.4. It serves as a firewall/NAT box for
an internal network, 192.168.1.0/24.

There's a server located behind that box, say,
192.168.1.100. I need to create a VPN to that server.
(No, simply using a ssh tunnel won't work for various
reasons!)

Is it possible to create a VPN from an outside Windows
XP Pro machine to our private network using IPSEC?
I've read the man pages and they all say how to create
a VPN between two OpenBSD boxes. Fine, but that's not
what I need. There was a page on openbsd.cz that's not
there anymore.

Please, please help!

Never miss an email again!