On 2/4/07, J. Alfred Prufrock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
PS: I notice that when I reply-all to Vijay, Darren's and John's email
     addresses also show up.  What's the etiquette here?  Should I reply
     to just Vijay and misc, or to everyone whose address is included?
     Or will the list-manager automatically figure it out?  Thanks.

Depends on who you talk to. Some subscribers get really pissy when you
email them on a mailing list reply because they're subscribed. But the
list doesn't provide a Reply-To header either. I guess the assumption
would be that the only reply needed can go to misc@ since everyone who
needs to get it is subscribed, and if they're not they should be.

DS