Why Stallman comes here? I am not going to all mailing of different
operating systems that I don't like, saying "you're shit, use my OS" (ah,
no, RMS didn't write a code in the last 12 years?).

Anyway you're insulting us, telling what I should use or not, I don't need a
mentor to tell me nothing and if I need, I will call you. Looks like the
encyclopedia's vendor when they come to your house once time more... and the
worse is that you don't have consistent argument (you're doing exactly the
opposite thing that you're saying and you're telling use 'don't do that'.

I don't like GPL for one reason, I can read that in your website
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

"If your program is a subroutine library, you may consider it more useful to
permit linking proprietary applications with the library. If this is what
you want to do, use the GNU Lesser General Public License instead of this
License."

That does not mean 'freedom' to me, however I'm not going to gnu mailing
lists to tell that I don't like this license...

Borja Tarraso