The GPL is merely a "covenant" license which closes the (mathmatical
definition alike) ring of Free Software so all operations don't create a
derivate outside that definition.

Ring of Stallmanism, not free software.

Operations that use Free Software and result in non-Free Software
(outside the ring) are undesireable on his (and others like me) point of
view, which is why he created the GPL, to close the ring.

I've got it. I figured it out. You have all been brainwashed. That is why people keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. This is a cult and the websites have brainwashed people.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRAINWASHED.
THOSE CUTE ANIMALS ON THE GNU WEBSITE WERE A PROPAGANDA TACTIC.

"The movie producers give the animals cute features and loveable child-like human personalities. The producers always portray mankind as mean and evil toward animals as they show the animals being harvested for our food."

"Brainwashing Includes the Acceptance of Conflicting Information"

"TEST: If you believe government social programs can eliminate poverty you are brainwashed."

"Brainwashed Individuals Can Have Obsessive Compulsive Debating Disorder"

"Brainwashers Have a Obsessive Compulsive Controlling Disorder"

http://www.biblelife.org/brainwashing.htm

L505 has solved it.