Richard, you are too stupid to go and learn FACTS before you open
    your big fat lying mouth.

I am sure the readers can judge for themselves whether I am stupid.
They will certainly see I am not perfect.  I had learned the facts
about OpenSolaris, but that was months before.  By the time I did
that interview my memory was incorrect.

In addition, I thought that OpenSolaris was just a kernel, but it
looks like the question had in mind a whole system.  This
miscommunication has the effect of making my statement appear to be an
endorsement of a system.

Partly I had forgotten and partly I fell into a miscommunication.
I am sure the readers can judge for themselves how grave that is.

"Lying" is another matter.  That is a grave accusation which you and
others have made with absolutely no basis.  Shouldn't you make sure of
the facts before you accuse?

As regards the size of my mouth, I got a testimonial from a dentist
that it is rather small.  If you won't take my word for it, I will ask
my mother to send me a copy.