> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:12:55 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
misc@openbsd.org> Subject: Re: multi-disk external scsi enclosures> > Not sure
how much storage you are after here, but I'm not sure I believe> that ten 9G
disks are "better" for your quest than one 100G disk. ONE> 9G vs. ONE 100G?
Maybe (and even then...keep in mind that SATA cables> are shielded, PATA and
older SCSI cables are not really shielded), but> the fact that you need a lot
of them and they use more cabling is very> possibly going to "add up" on you.

SATA cables aren't shielded either, because they're supposed to be used inside
an enclosure. eSATA cables are shielded.