On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Marco Peereboom wrote:

> Works for me and has for years.  You would not see these emails if it
> didn't.
>
> What you forget here is that "most" don't adhere to standards.

Didn't say it wouldn't work, .. but I, for one, don't want to have to call
someone to make sure they get my email.

Bottom line - there are many more issues to an setting up an email server
than the machine itself. If you want to hack a setup together [lacking one
of the DNS requirements like reverse lookup], it's important to know that
your email *MIGHT* not get through, and there's nothing you can do about
it.

        Lee