It's email.  I am not sending a rocket to the moon.  Like I said you
either care or you don't.  For me it is perfectly acceptable that
someone won't get my email.  This has nothing to do with the quality of
my code.  This also has no bearing whatsoever on the project.  I fail to
see why that needs to be mentioned.