2008/7/19 Parvinder Bhasin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Perhaps I didn't make it clear..maybe but yeah..I totally know that there
> are PAY solutions, like I mentioned that I know of many devices that can
> achieve this.  I have done research on these devices and was thinking maybe
> something ( open source - openbsd baseddevice?? maybe) can be made to
> prevent this attack upstream.

I personally believe that some people are unable to do so because, uh,
some people out there on our list don't have man pages and, uh, I
believe that our, uh, Internets like such as in, uh,
www.rayservers.com/ddos-protection and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere
like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, see how OpenBSD is
mentioned over there on the rayservers page should help the people,
uh, should help find man pages and should help Iraq and the Asian
countries, so we will be able to build up our dDoS protection for our
children.

--ropers