I need to run Java on the guest...hence the reason Qemu doesn't work for me. T need virtualization software that runs java on an XP guest. The version of OpenBSD doesn't matter ;) I've been running it since 2.8 and am running current today as a server....which is what I want to change. Look, do you know how to run virtualization software like virtualbox or to have qemu do what I need (run java in an XP guest) ? If you can't, then let's let others answer my question.