That's exactly my problem. I have to use this Linux POS to get the job done and I feel bad about it. I've loved OpenBSD for years but it can't do what I need in a PC for my daily driver....I'm pissed because I can't contribute to helping the issue either so I should probably just shut up and do what I need to do. Eh...it works for now...maybe it'll change in the future.