That's a great theory but it's not my situation. I use SAE and metric now but am looking for something that does it better. Why would I dump what works when I'm just asking for more options ? Sure I could go with the easy option and run 2 maybe 3 laptops if I want to run an OpenBSD desktop...but why ? We have software that can do what I want....I'm just looking for input on if anyone has done it. Why would I take 2 steps back to make 1 step forward...kinda bass ackward eh ? If you have nothing to add to this thread than why respond ? You either have or haven't done it...sorry if this is harsh but why deal with BS. I can thank Theo for that skill ;)