no, I want routes exactly to carp.

the scenario is the following:

1) two servers decide who is MASTER and who is BACKUP on carp (both
internal and external networks), so, from any point of view they
behave as a single server (which is exactly what carp was developed
for.

2) MASTER  learns routes from network (eBGP)

3) BACKUP learns routes from MASTER (since it has no direct connection
while it is in BACKUP state)

4) as soon as MASTER goes down, BACKUP takes it's role (with already
learnt routing table)

so, there's no point in iBGP routes via MASTER, as we will need routes
when MASTER goes down.