Dear OpenBSD team,

we offer a new mirror for your project, hosted at RWTH Aachen University
in Germany:

http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/openbsd/
ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/openbsd/
rsync://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/openbsd/

Of course, we also offer OpenBSD at these addresses, as requested:
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/pub/OpenBSD/
ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/pub/OpenBSD/

The mirror is offering everything we could find and we consider to also
provide access to your "distfiles" in the near future.

We currently offer 2 GBit/sec and will this extend to 10 GBit/sec soon.

I still do not have all the data the project offers and do not know
where to sync from. Sadly, the mirrors on
http://www.openbsd.org/ftp.html#rsync do not offer the same data set
(and all of them are quite slow). Could you give me access to a
 - complete
 - fast
 - primary?
mirror? If you have ACLs, please add 137.226.34.42.

More information can be found at http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de

Best regards,
--
Carsten Otto           o...@informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]