On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:10:47PM +0300, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
> Agreed. That left us to only the choice between sendmail/OpenSMTPD :)
> I would definitelly advise for Opensmtpd, but not yet, at least not
> before the 4.8 rel will be rolled, though in 4.7 it is quite stable,
> and runs perfectly on a handful of my places.

It works at home too, with a bit of hackery by myself.  A while ago I noticed
OpenSMTPD didn't deliver to aliases, but I'm unsure if it has been fixed yet
or if I and mouring were the only ones that had the problem.  I'm looking for
the next release so that I can test this and know for sure!

> Meta1, which is viewed by some as a "sendmail made right" is still in
> very deep pre-alpha state... what a pity.
> --
> With best regards,
>       Gregory Edigarov

regards,