On 2015-02-28 15:28, Seth wrote:
> So I've finally had it with all the surveillance sluts and their sh*tty
> gmail/yahoo/hotmail accounts and I'm going to start blocking inbound
> messages from any mail service participating in the NSA PRISM program.
>
> It's important that the sender receive a custom bounce message explaining
> that their message was not accepted for delivery because their provider
> participates in the PRISM program. It will also offer a helpful link or two
> where they can find an email provider that will afford them some dignity.
>
> What I'm trying to figure out is:
>
> A) What would be the most effective and efficient way to block messages from
> the the evil corporate network of PRISM collaborators? Spamd? Filters?
> Procmail?
>
> B) How can I produce a custom bounce message that any messages blocked by
> the above?

Use sieve on the LDA side for that, and reject messages. You can provide a
custom message when rejecting via sieve.

Your second choice is to pass it via some proxy (look at the examples on how
DKIMProxy is used), and reject the message there according to it's origin.

People using any of those providers already don't care about PRISM though, so
you'll most likely just stop receiving email from them. If they cared to move
out, they would have moved already.

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera