On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 20:36:17 -0800, Jason Barbier <jab...@serversave.us> wrote:

Custom bounce messages are in the issue tracker as I recall.

Maybe this is this ticket you're thinking of? Bounces without Bodies #429 [1]

I was thinking it would be convenient to simply use SPF records published by Microsoft, Google, Yahoo and *cough* AOL to create the blacklist. That would probably make for the most current blacklist with the least amount of effort.

The solution might very well lie in spamd. From the spamd-setup manual page [2]

"The spamd-setup utility sends blacklist data to spamd(8), as well as configuring mail rejection messages for blacklist entries."

[1] https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/issues/429
[2] http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi/OpenBSD-current/man8/spamd-setup.8?query=spamd-setup&sec=8