On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 06:54:02AM +0000, mabi wrote:
> [...]

yes, filter-rspamd will apply the policy configured in rspamd.

if you configure rspamd to flag spam mail as reject, smtpd will reject them.

> My impression is that this right now is not possible with OpenSMTPD. Am I
> right here?

No, it is not possible with OpenSMTPD.

You need a filter to do this and filter-rspamd is such a filter.

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org            patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gilles