‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 1:46 PM, Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:

> I'm currently working on bringing a filter-rspamd to life, see:
>
> https://poolp.org/posts/2019-06-30/june-2019-report-fion-bpg-and-smtpd/

Fantastic Gilles, thanks for your great work! I am looking forward to try this
filter out.

Question: will your rspamd filter be able also to simply reject a mail if
rspamd detects it as spam? I am looking for such a feature in order to block
user submission of spam mails as explained here:

https://www.mail-archive.com/misc@opensmtpd.org/msg04379.html

So basically I am not interested in the score but just in a boolean true/false
if the mail is spam or not and then have OpenSMTPD refuse the
submission/relaying of the mail to further mail servers on the internet.

This is a typical scenario where you don't trust your users or have users which
often get infected by malwares and having for example their outlook client
sending (authenticated) spam mails...

My impression is that this right now is not possible with OpenSMTPD. Am I right
here?