On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 08:22:59AM +0000, mabi wrote:
> [...]

yes, that is definitely doable

> Good idea, I might look at this alternative when I have a moment to write
> something in Ruby interfacing OpenSMTPD<->SA. Is there any documentation
> available to the filter "API"? I didn't find anything on opensmtpd.org. Or
> should I just check the source code of already existing filters as example?

the filter API is not yet documented, i'm working on it at the moment.

if you plan on working on filters, you should join our IRC channel or be
prepared to face subtle changes that aren't documented yet ;-)

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org            patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gilles