Hello,

27 août 2019 20:25 "Richard Narron" <rich...@aaazen.com> a écrit:

> The OpenSMTPD portable version from https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD
> works fine on Slackware64 current with OpenSSL 1.1.1c and gcc 9.2

Yay !

> It took me a while to get it to work though.
>
> I first downloaded the "current" portable version from
> https://opensmtpd.org/archives/opensmtpd-6.4.2p1.tar.gz
>
> And I got errors very similar to those of Denis Fateyev on Fedora 30.

Yes, our latest release was not OpenSSL 1.1 compatible, the next one which
will happen in October will be.

> Next I downloaded the portable version from github.com
> and found that autoconf had not been run and this was no good.
>
> Finally I discovered the post on the mailing list which mentioned the
> "bootstrap" script and then I was able to download and build the portable
> version from git.

That's because this is the development branch, we run the boostrap script
when we perform a release.

In October, all you'll have to do is download the tarball from the website,
like you did with 6.4.2p1, and it will work for OpenSSL 1.1

> The code shows version "6.6.0-portable".
>
> It runs fine on Slackware64 current and I'm happy that it now works with
> OpenSSL 1.1

Neat