Hi Leo,

Would you mind sharing your full configuration file? Without this, I am
stuck on how to help you. I have done a lot with virtual users and domains
so I think I can help. You could also see Gilles Chehade's article,
https://poolp.org/posts/2019-09-14/setting-up-a-mail-server-with-opensmtpd-dovecot-and-rspamd/.
It's very well written.

Best,
Matt