Hey,
of course i can share my entire config. Its from a fresh start and i keept it as simple as possible.

##
## Queue
##
queue compression
queue encryption <32 char passphrase>

##
## Tables
##
table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases
table passwd file:/etc/mail/yace-passwd

##
## PKI
##
pki "mail.foo.com" cert "/etc/ssl/mail.foo.com.crt"
pki "mail.foo.com" key "/etc/ssl/private/mail.foo.com.key"

pki "mail.bar.com" cert "/etc/ssl/mail.bar.com.crt"
pki "mail.bar.com" key "/etc/ssl/private/mail.bar.com.key"

smtp max-message-size 80M

##
## Listen
##
listen on lo0
listen on egress tls pki "mail.foo.com" auth hostname "mail.foo.com"

##
## Actions
##
action "outbound" relay
action "local_lmtp_deliver" lmtp "/var/dovecot/lmtp" user "dovecot-worker"

##
## Matches
##
match from any for any action local_lmtp_deliver
match for any action outbound

I have read Gilles article multiple times and also all other articles i found on the topic. But it seams to me that i understand the http://man.openbsd.org/smtpd.conf#user option wrong or it does not work as i understand it.

All articles i found asume that you have a system account at the end of the process that handles the email somehow. But since i am sending it to Dovecot via lmtp i dont need a real system account for every email account because Dovecot just has its own /etc/dovecot/virtual-passwd file.

Thanks so much for your help!
Leo