From: Paolo Cabras [mailto:cab...@unistra.fr]
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018 10:43
To: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [mitk-users] deploying

Hello everybody,

I would like to create a windows installer for my application based on
mitk (no workbench plugin). I have installed nsis, but when I run the
'cpack' command within the build directory the following error appears :

CPack: Create package using NSIS
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: my_project
CPack: - Install project: my_project
CPack: Create package
CPack Error: Problem running NSIS command: "E:/App/NSIS/makensis.exe"
"[path_to_build_dir]/_CPack_Packages/win64/NSIS/project.nsi"
Please check
[path_to_build_dir]/_CPack_Packages/win64/NSIS/NSISOutput.log for errors
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: my_project

and from NSISOutput.log :
!macro: macro named "RemoveSection" already found!
Error in script
"[path_to_build_dir]/_CPack_Packages/win64/NSIS/project.nsi" on line 127
-- aborting creation process

I am using QtCreator, but the behavior is the same when compiling the
"PACKAGE" project with Visual Studio 2015.

Do you have any suggestions ? Am I missing something ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

--
Paolo Cabras
Research Engineer