Hi Sascha thank you for the answer. I use mitk_create_executable.. Here is the end of my CMakeLists.txt :

include(CPack)

include(InstallRequiredSystemLibraries) # actually include msvcp140 and vcruntime140

mitk_create_executable(My_project
    DEPENDS MitkDataTypesExt MitkCore MitkIGTBase MitkQtWidgetsExt MitkSegmentation PACKAGE_DEPENDS ITK|ITKCurvatureFlow+ITKRegionGrowing VTK|vtkCommonDataModel)

INSTALL(TARGETS My_project RUNTIME DESTINATION bin)

without this last 'install' line, the directory  created by cpack was empty and NSIS, obviously, didn't work.

I would like to have all the mitk modules and vtk/itk packages I used in the application automatically added in the installer (if it is possible).

Thank you again!

Paolo