From: Paolo Cabras [mailto:cab...@unistra.fr]
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018 09:41
To: Dinkelacker, Stefan; mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [mitk-users] deploying

I am sorry... I don't know why I took the last version (it was written to take
2.x).

Now the packaging is done but it seems incomplete : in
_CPack_Packages/win64/NSIS/my_project-0.1.1-win64, only the Microsoft Visual
C++ Redistributable Package (added setting CPACK_VISUAL_STUDIO_PRODUCT_NAME and
CPACK_VISUAL_VERSION_MAJOR variables in the CMakeLists.txt) and the files of
my_project's bin directory are present. Furthermore, when launching the
executable created by the installer, an error is returned saying that some mitk
dll is not present on my pc.

How can I automatically include (and then install) all MITK and 3rd party
libraries necessary for running my application (on a different system) ?

Thank you again for your help!

Paolo